We attended Last night’s TechHub event, “What App’enned to my App” which was exciting, interesting and inspirational. The CityGate sponsors presented a fantastic panel of guests to a packed room full of eager delegates.
Go Big, Go Niche or Go Home
The event had a fairly wide ranging take on the do’s and don’ts of app development, but these are my take home notes:
- Pick your market sector, be specific, and make sure everything ensures they have get best possible customer experience from your application, right through checkout and beyond, and from your marketing.
- Ensure you have a viable remuneration model, either from the start, or planned for a later development cycle.
- Have a great team, people invest in great people with great ideas, not just great ideas!
- Have a awesome product with no bugs, focus on user experience, right through the payment process, and test!
- If you’ve got it, flaunt it!
If you went to the What App’enned to my App event too then why not contact us and let us know what you thought.